Bona R844 is a one-component, silane-based, ‘soft elastic’ (according to EN 14293) adhesive for dimensional stable multilayered, engineered parquet. Tensions to the sub floor are reduced. Use of a primer is in general not necessary. The adhesive hardens by a chemical reaction with moisture.
• 1-component, easy to handle
• Soft elastic
• Water and solvent free, nearly no swelling of the wood
• Good adhesion to almost all substrates and timber materials, splashed material can be easy removed
• Firm texture – retains trowel pattern
• Rapid initial bonding strength
Please call us if you require further information or if you would like to place a large order, please call 01793 208030 (option 2).